- The MALENA Project – Which biomass types for Sicily?
- Conference (in English with Italian translation): Technology development for efficient design and operation of biogas plants
- Conference (in Italian): Anaerobic digestion of organic urban waste
- Interview to Mario A. Rosato in the magazine Campus Naonis
- Materials for Emerging Energy Technologies
Tag Archives: Mario A Rosato
Conference on which biomass types are more suitable for the agroenergy development of Sicily. The venue was held in the Experimental Agricultural Station of Caltagirone, Sicily (Italy) on 7th December 2012. The first results of the MALENA Project were presented … Continue reading
Conference given by Mario A. Rosato on 19th Oct. 2012 at the Technology Pole of Pordenone. Conferenza sul biogas da FORSU – Pordenone 19/10/2012 from mario alejandro rosato on Vimeo.
Sustainable Technologies collaborated in the redaction of the captioned document, in both the topics about bamboo for the production of wind turbine blades and new materials for thermoacoustic motor development. More details in the blog entry , where the full document … Continue reading
During the Green Night organized by the Municipality of Forlì (Italy), Mario A. Rosato presented the advantages of using the AMPTS in the management of biogas plant. The venue was hosted by PHIAP SRL (Society of Applied Physics) , partner … Continue reading
Program broadcasted on 7th March 2012. Mario A. Rosato explains how to couple the dark fermentation process with the cultivation of bamboo in order to tackle the global climate change.