- The MALENA Project – Which biomass types for Sicily?
- Conference (in English with Italian translation): Technology development for efficient design and operation of biogas plants
- Conference (in Italian): Anaerobic digestion of organic urban waste
- Interview to Mario A. Rosato in the magazine Campus Naonis
- Materials for Emerging Energy Technologies
Tag Archives: award
Our technology wins the first prize from the Consumer Electronics Association and Innocentive among 357 proposals from all the world The problem: With the diffusion of the plasma and LCD screens, the old cathodic ray tube (CRT) is slowly … Continue reading
Innocentive announces in a press release that the Rockefeller Foundation will contribute with 200% of the amount collected through Global Giving to fund a project on rain harvesting in Kerala , where a solution proposed by Sustainable Technologies was awarded the … Continue reading